Easy Mango Salsa
The warmer temperatures call for a menu that’s light and healthy, but with a uniquely tropical flavor. For an easy, casual entrée with a beachy feel, this easy recipe for Mango Salsa is sure to please. Find more recipes at culinary.net.
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced (green tops only)
- 1 small jalapeño pepper (stem, seeds and membranes removed)
- Combine all ingredients. Serve with chips or use as a topping for your favorite dish.
National Mango Board